Surprisingly Affordable ACA Tax and Benefits Compliance Plans
Competition for construction jobs is fierce. One of the greatest challenges for open shop contractors is managing the paperwork and bookkeeping around compliance, healthcare reform and taxes. From the Affordable Care Act to individual state laws, the rules and regulations are countless—and never definite. You wouldn’t be the first construction contractor concerned with compliance.
ARROW Contractors Plan and Trust
Put Your Mind at Ease—IRS Approved, Department of Labor Accepted Plan and Trust
We Custom Tailor Solutions for Your Company—As the first company to offer a total solution for prevailing wage workers, with the advantage of an IRS Approved, Department of Labor Accepted trust and bona fide plan, we have more than 30 years’ experience analyzing our client’s strategic needs. Contractors’ rely on us to create and implement the appropriate retirement, health plans, supplemental unemployment, and vacation and holiday plans. We are experts in prevailing wage and commercial contract benefits, and we’re committed to your success.
Construction Contractors Rely on ARCHER JORDAN to:
- Stay compliant with government regulations such as the Davis-Bacon Act (federal & state levels), local wage ordinances, ERISA and the Affordable Care Act
- Maximize owner contributions to retirement accounts
- Have the flexibility to choose funds that the larger TPAs restrict because of the way they bundle investments
- Offer quality health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Stabilize benefits between jobs or during layoffs through proprietary products and services
- Enjoy seamless administration of benefits programs