Prevailing Wage Retirement Plans
We Take Things to Another Level for Our Plan Members.
ARCHER JORDAN: Retirement Trust Services
Our partnership with Reliance Trust, one of the nation’s largest retirement plan trustee providers, gives us robust institutional capabilities that are truly game changing.
The Retirement Strategies Group at Reliance Trust is one of the largest trust providers to retirement plans in the nation and currently provides services to more than 24,000 plans, with over $117 B in plan assets and $170 B in total. All plans are administered and serviced by seasoned retirement professionals with a strong consulting-based approach supporting new innovative products, designing process efficiencies and providing ongoing fiduciary and trust support.
Types of Plans We Service
ARCHER JORDAN provides trust and custodial services to all types of retirement and pension plans:
- Defined Contribution Plans
- 401(k) Plans, 403(b) Plans, 457 Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- Excess Benefit Plans, Profit Sharing Plans
- Money Purchase Pension Plans
- Taft-Hartley Plans
- Multiple Employer Plans
- Davis-Bacon Plans
- NQDC Grantor Trustee (Rabbi Trusts), Secular Trusts
Full-Service Trust Administration & Support
Our financial services and trust solutions are tailored for our clients and their participants. Whether you are looking for a turn-key or à la carte offering, the ARCHER JORDAN team is a leading provider of specialty and traditional trust services and an innovator of investment products and technology-driven processes.
Trust Administrative & Plan Support Services
We offer a wide range of administrative and support services, including:
- Online Account Inquiry
- Asset Unitization
- Automated Contribution Processing
- Benefit Paying Agent Services
- Electronic Statement Delivery