Government Contractor Plan Administration
Whether you call it an HCM (Human Capital Management System), HRIS, (Human Resource information System), or an HR Management System, having a customizable cloud-based technology system to streamline human capital management is essential to corporations employing over 50 individuals, with the urgency increasing in proportion to the employee population.
ARROW HRM 2.0
Our HR Management System, ARROW Cloud Systems, is a proprietary data management operating system that is the engine that allows our clients to effortlessly navigate day to day HRM processes.
HRM tools fall into three distinct categories or modules.
- Core Tools
- Talent Management Tools
- Employee Engagement Tools
ARCHER JORDAN custom builds and includes within our HRM system, Core Tools for our clients with all of our benefit plan offerings. Additional capabilities can be quoted and priced accordingly.
The foundation or Core Tools are the minimum required to run any corporate HR function. A partial list of our modules options within them include:
Automated and highly organized benefits management is the cornerstone of each one of our employee benefit plans. Every client receives as part of our services a fully customized HR / Enrollment and benefits management and compliance system as part of our plan offerings. There is no monthly charge for the base service or maintenance fees.
- Manages employee 401 (k) plans and participation, employee healthcare along with ACA compliance (medical/dental/voluntary) and life insurance policies, paid time off, etc.
Payroll and compensation:
- Manages employee salaries, bonuses and 401 (k) contributions, and also factors in deductions for healthcare and other programs that employees contribute to. It calculates withholding for taxes, cuts paychecks and provides integration with banking systems for direct deposit.
Time, attendance and scheduling:
- Provides tools for staff to schedule work and to track time and attendance. It also tracks available and used sick days. Based on company-defined business rules, it may automatically issue alerts when employees fail to meet scheduled work targets as well.
Talent Management Tools
Talent management tools augment core HR with software that enables organizations to develop their employees. They include:
- Stores applicant information and employment applications, tracking them through the entire process. It also provides integration with other HR applications and has the ability to perform background checks.
- Creates a centralized employee training repository with an access portal for employees, managers, and instructors. It tracks new and existing employee training and skills development. It also enables the development, delivery and management of course content, and the definition of training curriculum and certification paths. It has the ability to link these paths to skills and certification requirements for internal job postings. Online testing and reporting are often available.
- Performance management for recording and tracking employee performance reviews, and which includes tools for performance measurement and goal tracking.
- Compensation management for optimizing compensation systems by rewarding top performers with bonuses or incentives based on performance and avoiding overpaying underachievers.
- Succession/leadership planning, which creates succession plans that retain high-potential leaders, build talent pools for business growth and avoid disruptions caused by unplanned turnover. This enables companies to systematically evaluate both internal and external talent for key roles.
- Workforce planning, which provides analytics for evaluating workforce trends and future planning.
Employee Engagement Tools
Employee engagement tools capitalize on social media and mobile technology that lets employees actively collaborate with each other across the company and also access self-service HR portals that enable them to sign up for classes, check job openings and requirements, manage time and attendance and review company benefits. Tools in this area include:
- Allows employees access across the company to communicate "on the fly," exchanging vital information on projects, locating experts and content and contributing new content. Mobile access also enables the issuance and receipt of real-time alerts and contains full company employee contact information. In addition, this self-service access lets employees check their benefits and paycheck records and enroll in and manage their own training. Software supports iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry.